Saturday, April 15, 2006

Kate's 2nd Birthday Party!


Here are a few pictures from Kate's 2nd Birthday Party! I'm sure I'm a little partial, but this kid is beautiful! I'll put some up of Will in a new post. Kate had so much fun with her family and friends! We celebrated with Sesame Street Friends: Elmo, Cookie Monster, Grover, Oscar the Grouch, Big Bird, Zoe, and I'm sure I forget some more.

Kate loved having her family over celebrating her special day! She opened lots of fun presents, and will have lots of new things to play with in Texas.

Enjoy the pictures!







Look at those eyes!













She was patiently waiting for Elmo cake!

















I can open presents! Everyone wanted to help me too!














I think I want chocolate ice cream Aunt Emily, but mama said no. So, Mimi gave me bites of her vanilla ice cream!

No comments: