Sunday, May 07, 2006

Ilze and Eve

Ilze and Eve
Claremore Expo Center
May 6, 2006

Ilze riding Eve in her first horseshow ever!
She did FANTASTIC!

We all love Eve. Ilze loves her and does so well with Eve.
They are a perfect match for each other!
Aren't we glad we found Eve!


Yesterday was my little sister Ilze's first horseshow ever. She did a great job and won several ribbons! She was the fastest in her class of barrel racing, pole-bending, and keyhole. Trust me, I never knew what those were before yesterday! It was very cold outside, raining, and a cold breeze from the west. I think I'm just now getting warm throughout my entire body. It was fun to see Ilze have such a great time with her horse, Eve. What was really great about it was that so many people were there supporting her! Dad and Gayle, Taylor and I, and our Mimi. It was a fun day, also a very long day..I think Ilze was up at 5:00 and didn't get home until 7:00.

What a way to spend Saturday.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: