Sunday, July 16, 2006

Adventures in Omaha

I traveled to Omaha, Nebraska this weekend to be a part of a good friend's wedding. I met Ashley while working in Buffalo, NY for the STP. We survived three months in a nasty house, living in an unsafe neighborhood, but having the time of our life. We went back a second year and lived in a better place! We knew what to do the second time around!

Here are a few pictures from the weekend snapshots!
I wish the best to Ashley and Chris!



This was a snapshot of us while watching the new married couple dance the night away! Courtney (Ashley's Sister, Maid of Honor)
Alexandra (Daughter of the Best Man)
Emily (Me)


My mother was my official date to the wedding.
Note: This has to change!


Courtney and Emily

It was a beautiful castle, ceremony, and a wonderful wedding!
Despite a few bumps on the road, the wedding went very well!
We loved the dresses too!



The beautiful bride.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: