Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Will's 1st Official Haircut

I went to visit the kids last weekend in Texas for an extended weekend. (Another wonderful benefit of working for the State Department of Education) Since I was there, we decided to take Will for his first official haircut. I think he enjoyed it. No tears, which I understand is a difficult feat with 1 year olds. It's funny though, I didn't think he had that much hair, but I realize he did have a lot of hair, and he looks like a little boy now! Oh, he's so cute. Here are a few pics pre-haircut, haircut, and post-haircut. Enjoy.


Sitting on the couch waiting to go...I think we were waiting for Kate to go potty first!


At the place...notice wet hair, but NO tears!



Hanging out at the sink. Will loves to play in the sink!



Look at that profile view...an adorable haircut! Too bad he is trying to get a straw in a cup without a strawhole! Poor guy!

No comments: