Tuesday, May 20, 2008

arizona sunshine...

I went to Arizona to visit a dear friend of mine....to see her little girl have her 1st Birthday Party and to be baptized....and I had a great time. Ashley and Chris just moved to Phoenix this past January and have adjusted nicely to it. Ashley is in heaven with the heat, and I, on the other hand, complained at how hot it was. For the record it was 110 degrees on Monday when I flew home...and then 92 in Tulsa seemed nice. However, there is humidity here and there is absolutely no humidity in Arizona.

Anyhow, we had a great time. We went to Lookout Mountain to see the city from up above, had Sprinkles cupcakes, went to a few malls, saw Old Scottsdale, and had a great time. Here are a few of my favorite shots from the weekend....and I'll try to put the sunset up there soon too.



Lovin' the cupcakes....


The pretty cactus flower in bloom....


And a profile shot of Emma that I loved...


And here she is exploring the flowers on the ground...I love this one for some reason...


Posted by Picasa

No comments: