Sunday, December 12, 2010

I don't think I've mentioned it on here yet, but I've started cycling. I wanted to do something to help increase health and get in shape. I love it. I love the friends I've met. I love how I feel. The cold weather now...not so much.

Anyhow, when I started I set a goal to ride in the Breast Cancer Awareness Ride, which was 25 miles. Turns out it was about 32 and a tough ride. Pretty steep hill at the beginning, on the roads and ended up on the trail along the river. Had a great time. Did it. LOVED the feeling of success!








1 comment:

Danielle @ Living Out Loud said...

HI Emily,

I'm hoping you will get this comment as I don't have another way to contact you! You left a comment on my post from Kelly's Korner's Singles Party... my brother is "Uncle Brycie". You seem like a wonderful person! I have not yet "spilled the beans" to my brother that I did this! His day off is tomorrow and I've invited him to come over so I can show him what I've done :) Hopefully he won't kill me! Anyway, I'd love to show him your profile... do you have an email address or a Facebook page, or any pictures I could share with him? Thanks so much for your interest! By the way, love the name Emily... I have an Emily of my own :)