Thursday, February 02, 2012

Miniature Update



I've been a horrible blogger. It seems that I say that about every six months. I really want to get better at it, and I've just not taken the time. Needless to say, this place has kept this girl pretty darn busy. Seems to be I'm there about all the time. Morning, noon, and night. I'm finally to the point where I don't stay as late as I was, and I've figured out some sane schedule and I have limited how much I work on school work. For my sanity, indeed.

I took this picture two days ago. The lights were off, but the windows were open with 68 degree weather in January. Wild. The room is clean and organized. I'll be cleaning and organizing it some more when I come back in August, and maybe before I leave for the summer, but it's come a long way from where I came and had the pictures from the last post.

So... I thought I at least owed you an update.

So, I'm alive. I'm surviving. I have a million stories.
Some will make you laugh. Some will make you cry.
I've found out that I'm hypoglycemic. I've gone on a strict diet and I'm working on shedding some pounds. So far I've done really well. I'm proud of myself.

It's the hardest thing I've ever done. Each day is new. But I do love it.

Today was the 100th day. 75 more left. Can you believe it?

I promise I'm working on it... I hope to be back soon.

Peace,

No comments: