Sunday, November 06, 2005

Wally



This is Wally. He is my rescue dog from the Wal-Mart parking lot. He is about 1o months old and is very much a puppy. He's super sweet and loves his mama, but he can be quite the challenge when it comes to barking, chewing, and potty-training. It's been a challenge, but I love him. Isn't that what parents say about their kids sometimes?

Last night he was barking too much so I put him in his crate for the remainder of the night. I covered his crate with my comforter to muffle the noise....and when I got him out this morning he was soaking wet from sweating the whole night. He was so busy trying to get out of there and barking that he worked up a sweat. Poor dog. I am sure that wasn't very nice of me, but I had no idea he would sweat like that. Poor dog. He has probably had about 10 cups of water today. Needless to say, we've been outside frequently. At least it's the fall instead of the winter.

No comments: