Sunday, November 06, 2005

Zoe


I just realized I put a picture of Wally up without Zoe nearby. This is Zoe, she's my rescue cat from Humane Society. She's a beautiful cat and the most personable cat I've ever known. Well, maybe not. She's super-sweet and loves to be around people. She's not too fond of other animals, but she has dealt well with the addition of the dog to the household. She knows her limits and can jump higher than Wally, so she's safe.

In this picture, Wally is actualy sleeping underneath the table. This is how we work in my house. I type at the dinner table with Zoe on my left and Wally asleep under my left side. It's nice if he's quiet. He's usually barking too much to get much done on the computer, so I enjoy times like these when he's asleep. It's a nice break!

As you can tell, I love my animals! They are my children for now. I spoil them as if they were kiddos!

No comments: