Saturday, December 02, 2006

Memory Lane...

Traditions. My little brother has always enjoyed being a little brother of a OSU Cowboy. He loves OSU, as I have trained him well. I would sneak him in with me to games while I was here and we always had a great time. Since I graduated, I've made it a tradition to take him to a OSU Basketball game every year after his birthday, which is in November. Today we ventured over to Stillwater after a 1 1/2 hour trip due to the foot of snow and packed ice, but we made it. We at at Joseppi's because we knew Joe's would be too crowded. It was good. Plus, we got our annual cup! Then we went to the game. The Cowboys played Pepperdine and it was a good game. They won. It was well worth it! Here are some pictures of the event!




Who Cares? Tradition to hold newspaper before the names are called out for the opposing team!




Gallagher-Iba Arena...oh to miss the good old GIA. But all the seats are wonderful!



Scoreboard. We won 90-74.




Only in Stillwater...a snowman built in the back of a truck!




Check this out... the snowman in the back of the truck driving around town! FUNNY!

1 comment:

mer4osu said...

How fun!! What a great tradition!! I hope to make it back to GIA this year for some bball games as well. I, too, miss the old place! :)