Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Heart Day

What a wonderful day!

For the first time, I was able to be the one to give the Valentine's gifts to a little kid. It was so fun. Violet got some new little baby stuff for her baby. I didn't get her candy because I knew she'd get so much today. We had a great day. Her mimi bought her a beautiful heart necklace (that matches mine). She loves it. It's a big girl necklace and she thinks she's hot stuff and very special. We went to the Hideaway for pizza and pop tonight and came home to have some cake.

However, after seeing all of her Valentine's from school, I must admit that I know for certain she had the cutest Valentine card I've ever seen....I'm a little partial, but check it out for yourself. Isn't it adorable?

Fun times.


 

 

 

No comments: