Sunday, April 20, 2008

First Ever Family Session....

A friend of mine asked for me to take family pictures for her.....and I happily agreed to do so. She offered to pay me to do it and I told her "no way" because I can't guarantee anything. I had such a great time with this family, and learned a lot. It was fun using my new camera and getting to learn about doing a session and how to make it best work. Here are four straight out of the camera images. I haven't quite figured out RAW and photoshop yet, so I'm just posting the ones I liked as is. I think I took a total of 200 pictures and probably had 40-50 good ones. I hope they enjoy them....they haven't had a family picture taken since their youngest was a baby.

After much ado, here's my first work.....still have lots to learn.

Little miss three year old and proud....


They love each other...



Family Stroll


The End....

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Emily, these turned out great. Can't wait to see more. Your brave to shoot in RAW. I have never tried it its to intimidating for me!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!! I especially love the "3" one - very artistic and cool! Keep up the awesome work!

Anonymous said...

You definitely have talent!! I love seeing all your 'takes'! :)

Chris, Nicci, Gabriel & Amita said...

Great job! I can see why they are happy.

Unknown said...

Hello, I'm a friend of Chrissa's. Love your blog. What kind of camera do you have? I am a beginner photographer too. I purchased the book, The Photoshop Elements 6 book by Scott Kelby and Matt Kloskowski. Its been a big help for me in learning how to use photoshop!!