Friday, June 06, 2008

little gray cloud

Ever feel like this......



I do!



So, here's the short story...my car window was busted out while parked in the parking lot at noon on Thursday at work. INSANE. It feels like the little gray cloud is following me everywhere....and the shattered window is symbolic to how I feel inside...shattered. Just a little out of sync...something's not right...not feeling it...with everything. Too much to go into and can't really do that here. Anyhow....this isn't my actual window, but one that represents what mine looks like...and for the record...it got fixed that day, thank the Lord! (For the record, it cost as much as my windshield that was new a month ago from hail busting it out!)

LOVELY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, honey! Is there anything I can do to help?

Rolsen said...

I'm sorry about your car! Thank you for the comment though! Your photography looks great!