Thursday, June 26, 2008

The best drink for a sore throat...


Tazo® Chai Tea Latte

A spicy drink of black tea infused with cardamom, cinnamon, black pepper and star anise added to freshly steamed milk.


So yeah, I have no voice......I have bronchitis and have no voice. Which, if you know me...you know is difficult for me! I've been sick for about a week and have taken over the counter medication for some time and thought I would get better, but instead was getting worse. I kept working and working hard....because I do that. All my coworkers (and friends) kept telling me to go home and go to the doctor....but I didn't listen. To no avail, I am now at home, sicker than a sad puppy. I sound awful, I feel awful, and I hope I start feeling better soon. The doctor said it might take longer to get better because this was a bad case of it.

I'm taking my medicine and resting today....watching television, napping, and surfing the internet! I've got a meeting all day tomorrow at a person's home...so hopefully I'll feel better enough to go there...and then Saturday is a big day for me..I'm moving! Yeah, good thing I hired movers. I'd really be sick then!

So, to the picture...I've never had a Chai Tea Latte, but I got one last night when I was waiting for my quick antibiotic....and it was the BEST drink ever! I loved it!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better soon!