Friday, August 22, 2008

picture time....

Violet came to visit for a week in August...and we had a ton of fun. My mom entertained her because I couldn't take off of work. However, one of the trips was to Texas to see Kate and Will and Andrew....and I, of course, documented everything by camera. See below. I took a ton, and these are some of my favorites.

And, Violet's a gem..she loves to have her photo taken...and my niece and nephews are the same way. This weekend is was more about Andrew....he's the newbie in town. So, it was his turn! Enjoy!


















































1 comment:

by: Brian and Lacey McKay said...

It looks like you've been practicing close ups! My fav is the one of Violet in front of the tree, looking up at you. The exposure, clarity, and comp are all perfect! Great job! I also really like the close up of the baby with it's hand over his mouth (third from the bottom).

PS: You should change your settings so that it opens up a new window to leave a comment. I just lost my good song! :(

I would comment a lot more often, but I usually read your blog from G -Reader, then open it for the good tunes!