Thursday, May 21, 2009

Andrew


It's been a while since I've posted anything.
I keep posting to this blog... but I know like three friends that read it and one family member....

I'll keep on I suppose. It's fun.

Here's Andrew. He's 13 months in these photo's. The first one is of him in the playhouse...the second story, playhouse. He was proud of himself for climbing to the top. He had us on our toes. He also had longer hair...



The next one is of the two of us....the day after he had his real big boy haircut with the shaver....the one that didn't just cut with scissors this time. He looked suddenly much older....





I like him peeking out at me...binky and all. He doesn't get it much, really. In fact, I think I stole it from him shortly after I shot this picture.



Same day.... love his smile..and you can see his locks... he's a sweetie. He's walking everywhere now!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

ck said...

You can just SEE the sweetness in him!!!