Thursday, May 21, 2009

She's 5

She's 5!
It seems like it was just the other day I heard the phone ring.
My mom called to tell me I had a new niece.
Her name was Katharine Ella.
Little did I know that day would forever change my life.

Being an Aunt to Kate made me see things in a new way, and she was the first of the three....and maybe one more!
I'm so fortunate to be Aunt Emily....

And, you will see her beauty in these shots.
Simply, yet classic...Kate.

Swinging. TU Shirt. Sticker. Pink Camouflouge Rain Hat.

No better.

And, I'll leave you one with her attitude. She has days like that too. We all do.





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

ck said...

Happy birthday to Miss K (love the fiesty-ness in the last shot!), and happy 5 years as an aunt to you, Emily! Those sweet kiddos hit the jackpot when they got you as an aunt :o)