Tuesday, June 29, 2010

i heart this boy


I have been blessed with an amazing life long friend that I met in 7th grade.
I have since maintained this connection with his family, but also his family new family with his wife, and now his son.
I had the joyous pleasure to watch their little boy for a weekend in June so they could attend a wedding weekend in town.
I took advantage of having only one child around, beautiful light, and worked on some shots in the backyard.
I didn't make him pose....just took shots of him playing like he loves to play. I loved it.
I have about a hundred that I love.... here are just a few.

Here's the sweetest kid...with the bluest eyes. I didn't touch anything with the eyes (btw).
As a note, I typically don't edit much at all.. maybe adjust fill light on some... picasa is it for me. I don't even do photoshop these days.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: