Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Matthew Robert

On May 3rd we welcomed my brother and sister in law's fourth child, and third boy..... Matthew Robert. Of course, he's perfect. He's also now just about two months old. I'm awful about taking pictures now that they are in town. I used to ALWAYS have my camera around and would constantly snap shots.....now I don't carry the big one around because it's heavy.... and I just don't do it. I bought a point and shoot but returned it because the image quality was total crappiness... so I thought I'd just get better. I still need to improve. I'm playing catch up tonight with lots of blog posts....mostly pictures, not writing. I'm just not witty like that.



Mom with Kate, Will, and Andrew welcoming Matthew on his birth day.
He has no idea how much fun this life will be.



Proud big sister was ready to tell her kindergarten class all about her newest baby brother.
She is an amazing big sister, too...




Simply Sweet.
Calm.
Serene.


Proud aunt...not a good picture at all, but stole it from my brother's collection.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: