Sunday, March 09, 2008

My baby...

Here's my baby...well, he's been around for 3 years now... and that's how old he is. From the Wal-Mart parking lot straight into my heart, here's my boy Wally! I've been busy shooting pictures outside, and I wanted to try some inside too...so I shot my baby because I don't have any kids to work on around here. :) I've got to borrow some for upcoming photography class assigments....because I have some fun ideas but my niece and nephew (and nephew on the way) are 4 hours away!!!!

Anyway, I like this set of shots... it shows his personality....and I love my dog!

Okay..so I had them up...and then they disappeared...and I tried to reupload them and blogger is being a pain..... maybe I'll try tomorrow. Wait, maybe I'll try just one of my favorites. YES....it worked!



Now I'll try one more....



Alright... I'll just end with that. I think Oprah's Big Give is coming up and then the Newleywed show is on too... so I'll watch some television and then get to bed! I've got a busy week ahead!

No comments: