Tuesday, December 30, 2008

confusion..

hmmm...i'm feeling like i might need a change in career's. it's been a really, really rough four months, and i'm not sure this is where i am to be.

the kicker...is that i don't know where else i should be.

any good ideas?

i enjoy kids.
i love taking pictures.
i like traveling.
i have to work...i just bought a new car (and have a car payment).
i'd like to not work.
i need insurance.
i'd like to make a difference, but maybe in a different way.
i miss working with families.

hmmmmm....seriously, i don't know what to do.

here are the thoughts that have crossed my head today....
bank teller.
cruise ship photographer.
sears photographer.


hmmmm.....really. really.

and it all just makes me cry. blah.

i hate feeling like this. i must make a change, but change is hard.


if barack obama can change the world, so can i.

in my own way, in my own time........

what do you think, blog readers? where do you see me?

4 comments:

ck said...

Oh honey, I am so sorry things are rough right now. I will be praying for guidance for you.

As far as where I see you...I know that you are FABULOUS with kids. I know you have a natural talent with the camera. I know you love being with people. I wonder if the photography would be something to look into?

I wish I had "the answer" for you. I will support you 110% in whatever you decide, though!
love,
chrissa

Casey said...

I haven't been on here or at church in forever and feel terrible I have lost contact! I can't explain to you how weird it was reading your entry. I thought I had written it. All we can do is Pray for guidance and pray for our personal will to get us up on our feet to head in that direction. That's the super hard part. I haven't gotten either answer quite yet. But I have a feeling as a new year begins.. one way or another... transformation is a comin'. Good, or bad... I am here.. so seriously call me during either.
Hugs galore,
Casey

Unknown said...

What about teaching? I think you would be great at that and you'd get the summer off!

Jamie said...

What about a photographer with life touch studios ... I was looking on their site and they have a preschool photographer opening in OKC ... and lots of others too. PLUS they offer paid training, benefits, and you can have summers off, etc and you are in a different location every day ... not stuck in an office! Just a thought ... I will keep thinking about it and see if I can think of any other creative ideas! :-)

http://careers.lifetouch.com/jobs.asp?Dept_id=6&Start=1