Saturday, December 13, 2008

So, this is what we did this morning.....Kate and Aunt Emily.
We both put rollers in our hair all day long...Kate had the original sponge rollers that I used as a kid.
However, she had a choice of sizes (represented by colors) and we distributed them evenly.
We had so much fun this morning making curls, keeping the rollers in our hair all day.
Right before her dance recital, we took the rollers out...and she looked like Shirley Temple.
We had so much fun.



Isn't she sweet?




Kate wanted to show off her nails and our rollers at the same time. See, I had them in my hair too.


Fresh out of the rollers, she looked like Shirley Temple.


At the end of the process...we both had huge hair and curls.



We had such a fun time doing this!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

by: Brian and Lacey McKay said...

Oh how fun! You girls look so cute! I would have thought your hair would be too short for those, but it looks adorable! You should do that more often! However, those curlers are a bitch to sleep in, if I recall correctly from my younger years...

ck said...

How cute is she???? Love those curls! It looks like you had a great weekend!