Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Robert

Today is my big brother's birthday....and he's been the best daddy for Kate and Will. I only have a few snapshots of him, but here are a few of my favorites. He is a great dad to Kate and Will and a loving husband to Karen. I'm so happy he's got such a great life at his young age! I'm so lucky that I've got Karen for a sister-in-law, who has become my best friend through the years.

Happy Birthday Robert.








And, on another note...I wouldn't be where I am today without the help of my brother. It was my brother who chose to take me aside and give me a serious talk about life, relationships, commitment, and love. It was my brother who made me realize the importance of the mate I choose and how it would affect me. I'm so thankful he risked our relationship to help me see things I hadn't quite seen before. He essentially, helped me make the biggest decision of my life thus far. Thank you Rob, for being a great big brother and teaching me what to look for in a husband. I love you for taking the risk and helping your little sister.

No comments: