Thursday, November 06, 2008

how sweet the sound....




amazing grace...

It's hard for me to put into words how I feel, but I'm more proud than ever to be who I am, and believing in the hope of America. I pray that everyone will follow that path and they, too, will recognize the hope and the change this impact will have on them, their children, and the future.

I sat there on Election Night with goosebumps, sitting on the edge of my seat, tears streaming down my face....to know that a dream can come true. All things are possible. Bridges can be crossed. Barriers can be broken. Hearts can be healed.

Now is the time. Now is the time he needs our support. Please continue to support America, our President, and our Country. Pray for the President, for his wisdom and guidance and strength.

God Bless America.

1 comment:

Casey said...

Hey I don't know if I will be able to make Zumba tonight! I am feeling ewie.