Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I've been tagged..I'll post my goals later!



So, I was tagged by my friend to post the sixth picture in my file and tell it's story...and the funny thing...is that I have a ton of pictures, but not in my documents. I save them in a different place, then I back them up, burn them to CD's and then I take them off the computer once I'm finished with them. (I still have to do my goals, and one is to get an awesome, big desktop, that I can leave all my pictures on and not worry about.) Anywhoooooooo....I just cleaned out my my documents..and this is the sixth photographic image in it. This was taken at the Oklahoma City Bombing Memorial. I had just started my first Digital SLR Photography Class and I loved it. I had enjoyed it and learned so much..I have a series of photographs from this event (oh, just gave me an idea of something to enter for a church event) that I love..and this is just one!

Enjoy.... and I tag Chrissa and Lauren and Lacey.... I know those people read this blog!

2 comments:

by: Brian and Lacey McKay said...

Not sure I understand what to do here? Pick the sixth photo in one of my files? I have like hundreds of photo files. How do I know where to pick from?

Lauren Snodgrass said...

This would be so much fun, if my computer didn't CRASH a month ago!! I lost all of my pics (luckily i had most of them backed up!) I will have to wait until I build up a larger photo supply then repost! btw...i tagged you on my blog for a different "activity!" Hope you're doing well!