Thursday, November 20, 2008

I've been tagged!

It's been a few days since I've posted, eh?

I'm glad to know that *someone* likes to check my blog...and she loves my music selection too. Speaking of...I need to check it to make sure it still works and I don't need to add or change anything. I'll add that to my (neverending) task list! :)

So, I forgot about my friend, Lauren, tagging me awhile back....so I thought I'd give it a try. I don't know how successful I'll be, but I'll go ahead and try.

7 Random Things about Me

1. I can't stand to hear someone smack their gum....it drives me crazy. Just typing it and imagining it really makes me shiver, ya know...like nails down a chalkboard. EW.

2. I am quite OCD when it comes to organization, time management, task lists, etc.....but on occasion I just want to do nothing.....and sometimes it adds up and then it takes me awhile to get caught up. Note: I feel better when I stay on top of to-do lists, calendar's, scheduling, etc. I'll be super-duper thrilled when IT fixes my blackberry to sync with my work computer. I can't tell you how excited I am. :)

3. So, this friend, Lauren....she and I were roommates one time when we went to Band Camp. Yep, you heard me correctly...we went to Band Camp! Ha. I truly was a nerd. I had a huge crush on a boy named James. He played the Tuba! :)

4. I tend to over-exert myself and have a problem saying no. I'm working on it, really. I am doing better at taking time for myself each night instead of going from A to B to C to D to E to F and then starting over again! It's a joyous feeling.

5. I'm a thief. I love to find secret open unsecured wi-fi connections. Not really, but at my mom's house I had a server for sometime..and it was awesome. And then, the neighbors moved and I lost the connection. Coincidence. I think not! This is why I'm at Panera at the moment. Once again, thank goodness for my new blackberry. It's a lifesaver!

6. I love reading blogs. I love Google Reader. I actually have a ton of them in my Google Reader. I read photography blogs because I want to see awesome work. It's from reading these that I have been intrigued and feel compelled to always do better, to learn more, to seek information and to better myself in this area. I love taking pictures. I love capturing moments.

7. Okay...last random thing about me. I gave my college t-shirts to my stepmom two years ago...and for Christmas two years ago she was going to make a blanket. Funny story...I unwrapped the present, loved it, but it was unfinished. I still don't have that blanket. I think I'm going to ask for it again! :) I love it though. I know she's busy, but I think I might really ask for that again! I also think those individual coffee makers are soooo cool. The pods. I might ask for that too. (Maybe that could be another post...a Christmas list).


So.....for whoever reads this, I tag YOU!

2 comments:

Lauren Snodgrass said...

Awww...band camp memories!! I remember your tuba cutie! What is Google Reader?? I'll have to check that out. Also, I am thinking of getting a Blackberry. Do you like it? Which one do you have? Thanks for posting! I loved reading it!

Casey said...

Yes you do need to take a break missy! I loved reading all your fun facts! A little more insight into the wonderful life of Emily Fritts! ha! I hope you have a wonderful evening and peace and simplicity!