Monday, November 03, 2008

So...I turned 30.....






What happened to me?

I've been beyond busy....and I think I'm going to be cutting back on few things...for my own sanity.

I will post some more tomorrow night...while I anxiously await the results of the Election, but I wanted to post a few quick pictures from my birthday celebration weekend in Oklahoma City with my friends. I have my goals for the next many years...and I'll write them out soon.

The first picture is at this place west of Oklahoma City...fried chicken and beer. It was awesome.

The second picture was in their backyard before they headed off to the OKC Philharmonic. We had a good evening that night. I took several shots of the cutest boy...and you can see them here!

See you again soon.....until then...I'm 30 and I think it finally hit me.

3 comments:

Casey said...

Hey Girl! You look awesome in your pics! I missed you in Zumba (ALOT!)... but I am happy you got some "you" time. It's super important! I hope no more tears are shed and that today a smile is splated on that face of yours! Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

No you didn't Emily!!!! I am so jealous! I hope the chicken was good and that you had fried okra. I have got to head that way soon.

Curtin's Caricatures said...

No you didn't Emily!!!! I am so jealous! I hope the chicken was good and that you had fried okra. I have got to head that way soon.