Saturday, January 10, 2009

miss smiley face

I have to say, "I'm sorry" on here. I have been so negative and pessimistic, and I don't need to tell the world about that. I want to get better at that, and see the goodness in the world... don't get me wrong...I'll have bad days, and I've had a few this week, but I also had most excellent days...and I hope to share more positivity here...that's really more about me. So, I'm trying to start over and not complain (too much, at least).

A lot of people do a photo-a-day project in their life....but I have decided I can't really do that. However, I plan on taking more photographs documenting little things in my life and posting a brief story about the photo I took, why I took it, etc. I'm not going to proof them at all, just straight out of the camera. I plan to start sharing a few photo's at a time...

I hope you enjoy...

No comments: