Saturday, January 10, 2009

shootsac:t-shirt:yes


Have you ever heard of a Shootsac? Well, it's the most awesome little carrying case for photographers. I've always admired them and thought it would be awesome to have one, but never followed through. This year for Christmas I had a hard time figuring out what I needed (wanted)...and I finally asked for it. You'll have to see the website to see all about it. But it's awesome. Interchangable covers are the coolest. It holds up to 6 lenses and fits beautifully around people!



This is actually a great story.... about three years ago I gave the majority of my old college t-shirts from OSU to my stepmom. I asked for a blanket made of of them...and I didnt' have any preference. Anyhow...two years ago she was working on it and gave it to me for Christmas. The kicker was that she had to finish it....so I handed it back and never saw it again. For. Two. Years. OMG.
So, this year, I asked for it to be completed so I could get it. And, I love it. It didn't really bother me that I didn't have it, but I reallly wanted it now. And, I love it.


So, I was watching a CNN interview of Scout T., who is a photographer our of NY, that followed Barack Obama around before he announced his presidency run....and throughout the campaign. She was able to capture amazing images that tell the true story of what she saw on the campaign trail of this changing world. I told my mom I wanted this book, but I said it kind of quietly and never mentioned it again. And guess what...she had already pre-ordered the book for me and it was waiting for me the day after Christmas.
Awesome. Yes.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rolsen said...

Hey!!! My fiance got me a ShootSac for Christmas!!! I LOVE it!!!

Casey said...

I am happy you had a wonderful Christmas Miss Em!!!!! The ShootSac is adorable!!! Are you teaching that digital photography class at church here soon?