Saturday, January 10, 2009

gumdrops:wax:visit


These are the BEST gumdrops, ever. I had them at my dad's house on Christmas Eve, and then went to Whole Foods to buy my own! The flavors were: Pomegranite, Acai, Grapefruit, Lemon, Key Lime, and Tangerine.... most delicious! Very worth the splurge.



Me. My eyes. This day I had my eyebrows waxed...and little Violet was with me. She was a little caught off guard and wanted to know why I'd allow someone to do such thing to my face...and I was fine with it until they were super red! It was fun...but she did do a good job, the lady at JC.Penney.


Oh my...simply Violet. She came to visit for four days. I forgot how hard it was to be in charge of someone full time. Sometimes I think it's awesome to be single, still. Granted, it's still what I seek for my future!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: