Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Massive Headache, Tree Service, & Little Miss Sunshine

I went to bed last night with a slight headache, but assumed it would be gone by this morning. However, that wasn't the case. I woke up at 6:30 to get ready for work, and it was throbbing. I hate headaches. I don't like being sick in general, but I don't like headaches at all. The pounding of one side of my head, eyeballs hurting, and the back of my neck is tight.. OUCH. So, I went back to sleep...and then I woke up to the sound of men's voices outside my window, the ringing doorbell, and the tree trimming service. Turns out they were here this morning to trim up the trees. (Just great I thought to myself.)

But, as I well know, if I take naps during the day, I usually have a hard time sleeping the next night. And, since I have three more days of work, full days at that and travel too, I figured I better stay awake. I've taken medicine every so often, and I'm watching television and surfing the internet to keep myself awake. Oh, and solitaire too...(good idea Cameron!)

On another note, you should see this movie, Little Miss Sunshine. It's GREAT. Granted, there are some pretty vulgar parts, cursewords, and the like; you should know it's a great movie about coming together as a family, despite dysfunction.

I hope you enjoy it!



No comments: