Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Cute Kate-Sayings Part 2

9:00 p.m.
Home phone rings.

M: Hello
K: Hi Mimi
M: Hi Kate. How are you?
K: What are you doing Mimi?
M: I'm getting ready for bed.
K: Me too.

Enter Aunt Emily

M: Kate, guess who wants to tell you good night?
K: Aunt Emmy?
M: Yes, she's right here.

Aunt Emily takes the phone

E: Hi Kate. What are you doing up so late?
K: I'm reading books. What are you doing?
E: I'm getting ready for bed too.
K: Are you going to read books too?
E: I will Kate. I think so. Someday you'll be able to read books too.
K: I know how to read books already.
E: That's right Kate. You are a good reader for a two year old.
K: Anyway, gotta go. Love you. Bye bye. Love you. Bye Bye. Love you.
E: Love you more than the sun and the moon and the stars in the sky.
K: Anyway, gotta go. Love you Emmy.

No comments: