Saturday, March 17, 2007

Nicaragua: Day 1

Saturday, March 3, 2007

Faith United Methodist Church from Tulsa, Oklahoma flew to Managua, Nicaragua to begin the Medical Mission. These are a few pictures from this first day. I'm sitting next to my little brother and little sister on the airport baggage holder-thingy. Whatever it's called, it was comfortable for a picture. The other picture is from the airport as well, and it's the entire group that went to Nicaragua, except one guy we picked up in Houston on the layover. My entire family came to see me off at the airport, and it was a wonderful time. Thanks for coming you guys! The first day went really well, and we had a wonderful time flying down to Nicaragua. The flight was short to Houston, and we went right to the gate and hopped on the next plane to Nicaragua. We had the chance to watch the most recent James Bond movie, but I didn't watch it. I listened to the cool music instead.






No comments: