Thursday, October 23, 2008

A few things I've learned...

I've learned that the older I get, the more comfortable I become in my own skin.

I've learned that doing the right thing isn't always easy, but important.

I've learned that I don't have to settle. Ever.

I've learned that honesty is the best policy.

I've learned that I am worthy of significant relationships.

I've learned how to compromise, without compromising myself.

I've learned that I don't have to be perfect.

I've learned that I am an independent woman.

I've learned that being a good friend is as important as having a good friend.

I've learned that people you love will hurt you, and to make peace with it and move on.

I've learned to enjoy my famiy, they are invalueable.

I've learned that everyone won't like me, and that's okay.

I've learned that sometimes, even older brothers can be right.

I've learned that politics is a never good discussion for first dates.

I've learned that staying positive is relative to life.

I've learned that God is the most important part of my life.

I've learned that children are the greatest gift.

I've learned that being a supervisor can create challenges..but it's necessary to grow.

I've learned that letting go can be the most difficult thing.....ever.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 Days.....I had my first of many birthday dinners tonight. I'm as stuffed as a turkey bird. :) These are just a few thoughts of lessons I've learned...I know there are more, but my brain is tired! Plus, I'm full..so that makes me sleepy!

What have you learned?

No comments: