Monday, December 12, 2005

FiestaWare & 40 pounds

So, I thought I would try to be humorous to capture two important things in my life. Let me tell you about both of them a little at a time.

1. I always wanted to have a set of Multi-Colored Fiesta Ware for my kitchen. I never started the collection with real place settings. I have two random orange plates...yes, for OSU...and two random white bowls....yes, to observe the classic original Fiesta Ware. So...this weekend Foley's had an AMAZING sale on their Fiesta Ware...so, here comes Emily. I was able to start my new collection of dishes for amazing low price! It was more than 50% off the original price. I have a fire engine red set, sunflower yellow set, lime green set, and cobalt blue set. I love them!

2. The next part of this post is the vegetable on the plate! I didn't plan on it being too green, but I had already poured my dinner on my plate. This marks another significant part of my life. I have a dear friend getting married next summer in Omaha. I was lucky to be picked as a bridesmaid.....thus, my reasoning (along with needing to do it for awhile now) to lose 40 pounds by July 15. It sounds like a lofty goal, but I think I can do it. So, tonight's dinner consists of a plate of broccoli and a few slices of some good steak!

I thought it would be humorous to capture this online to show my friends and family. It seems silly, but it's fun...and if it helps me hold myself accountable, it will be worth it. Posted by Picasa

No comments: