Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Merry Christmas 2005


Kate drinking her milk while making Christmas morning music.

Kate sitting in Aunt Emmy's childhood babydoll rocking chair....playing with Sophie (Grandma Susan's dog).

Aunt Emmy loves Kate.

Kate and Will had a wonderful Christmas. It was so much fun to play with all the new toys that I forgot to take many photos. I only had one of Will and it turned out blurry. Darn. I think the kids are set to go for years with all the toys they received from everyone in their lives....it amazes me how quickly things add up...and I don't even have to live with all the stuff! Needless to say, we told Kate she opened her last present until her 2nd birthday in April! I don't know if she understood the concept or not. Guess she'll eventually figure it all out.

Christmas 2005 was a great one!

No comments: